• It is dangerous to alter the specifications or modify this
product in any way. Any damage to the cord may cause
a short-circuit, fire and/or electric shock.
Warning! Any electrical component (power cord,
plug, compressor) must be replaced by a certified
service agent or qualified service personnel.
1. Power cord must not be lengthened.
2. Make sure that the power plug is not squashed or
damaged by the back of the appliance. A squashed
or damaged power plug may overheat and cause
3. Make sure that you can come to the mains plug of
4. Do not pull the mains cable.
5. If the power plug socket is loose, do not insert the
power plug. There is a risk of electric shock or fire.
6. You must not operate the appliance without the
of interior lighting.
• This appliance is heavy. Care should be taken when
• Do not remove nor touch items from the freezer com-
partment if your hands are damp/wet, as this could
cause skin abrasions or frost/freezer burns.
• Avoid prolonged exposure of the appliance to direct
• Do not put hot pot on the plastic parts in the appliance.
• Do not store flammable gas and liquid in the appliance,
because they may explode.
• Do not place food products directly against the air
outlet on the rear wall.
• Frozen food must not be re-frozen once it has been
• Store pre-packed frozen food in accordance with the
frozen food manufacturer's instructions.
• Appliance's manufacturers storage recommendations
should be strictly adhered to. Refer to relevant instruc-
• Do not place carbonated or fizzy drinks in the freezer
compartment as it creates pressure on the container,
which may cause it to explode, resulting in damage to
• Ice lollies can cause frost burns if consumed straight
from the appliance.
Care and cleaning
• Before maintenance, switch off the appliance and dis-
connect the mains plug from the mains socket. If you
cannot come to the mains socket, interrupt the power
• Do not clean the appliance with metal objects.
• Do not use sharp objects to remove frost from the ap-
pliance. Use a plastic scraper.
• Regularly examine the drain in the refrigerator for de-
frosted water. If necessary, clean the drain. If the drain
is blocked, water will collect in the bottom of the ap-
Important! For electrical connection carefully follow the
instructions given in specific paragraphs.
• Unpack the appliance and check if there are damages
on it. Do not connect the appliance if it is damaged.
Report possible damages immediately to the place you
bought it. In that case retain packing.
• It is advisable to wait at least four hours before con-
necting the appliance to allow the oil to flow back in
• Adequate air circulation should be around the appli-
ance, lacking this leads to overheating. To achieve
sufficient ventilation follow the instructions relevant to
• Wherever possible the back of the product should be
against a wall to avoid touching or catching warm parts
(compressor, condenser) to prevent possible burn.
• The appliance must not be located close to radiators
• Make sure that the mains plug is accessible after the
installation of the appliance.
• Connect to potable water supply only.
• Any electrical work required to do the servicing of the
appliance should be carried out by a qualified electri-
cian or competent person.
1) If the lamp cover is foreseen
2) If the appliance is Frost Free
3) If a water connection is foreseen