Should the location demand it, the door-opening
direction can be refitted from right-handed to left-
Appliances are supplied right-handed.
Following operations are to be done on the basis of
figures and explanations:
1. To perform the operations listed below it is
recommended to ask another person for help who
safely can hold the doors while performing the
2. Disconnect the appliance from the electricity
3. Open the doors and dismount the double door
hinge (a,b) by removing the screws (2 pieces) (c).
4. Take off the double door hinge (a,b,c) by gradually
removing it from the cabinet, slightly tilting both
doors. Do not forget to remove the plastic spacer
(b) under the hinge. (fig. 2)
5. Take off the refrigerator door by pulling it slightly
6. Take off the freezer door by pulling it slightly
Remove the plug on the upper side of the
refrigerator door and put it to the other side.
Remove the plug on the upper side of the freezer
door and put it to the other side.
Unscrew the top door hinge pin (d) of the
refrigerator then screw it back on the other side.
10. Remove the plugs (u) at the bottom of the
11. Remove the lower hinge (e) by removing its
screws (s) and mount it on the other side. (fig.3)
12. Unmount the lower hinge pin (f) and its washer (h)
and mount them into the other hole of the lower
13. Replace the plugs (u) on the other side.
14. Remove the covering pins (3 pieces) (n, k) of the
double door holder on the left side and put them
to the other side. (fig.2)
15. Fit the pin of the double door hinge (m) into the left
drill of the freezer door. (fig. 2)
16. Fit the freezer door to the lower door hinge pin (f).
17. Fit the refrigerator door to the upper door hinge
pin (d) then slightly tilting both doors fit the pin of
the double door hinge (m) into the left drill of the
18. Opening both doors fix the double door hinge
onto the left side using the screws (2 pieces) (c).
Do not forget to replace the plastic spacer (b)
under the hinge. Be careful that the door edges
are parallel with the edge of the mantle.
19. Put over the handles (r) on the other side and put
the plastic covering nails (p) supplied in the plastic
bag of this instruction book into the holes set free.