Safety during use
• Remove stickers and film from the glass ceramic.
• There is the risk of burns from the appliance if used carelessly.
• Cables from electrical appliances must not touch the hot surface of the
appliance or hot cookware.
• Overheated fats and oils can ignite very quickly. When cooking with fat or
oil (e.g. chips) do not leave the appliance unattended.
• Switch the cooking zones off after each use.
Safety when cleaning
• For cleaning, the appliance must be switched off and cooled down.
• For safety reasons, the cleaning of the appliance with steam jet or high-
pressure cleaning equipment is not permitted.
How to avoid damage to the appliance
• The glass ceramic can be damaged by objects falling onto it.
• The edge of the glass ceramic can be damaged by being knocked by the
• Cookware made of cast iron, cast aluminium or with damaged bottoms
can scratch the glass ceramic if pushed across the surface.
• Objects that melt and things that boil over can burn onto the glass ceram-
ic and should be removed straightaway.
• To avoid damaging cookware and glass ceramics, do not allow saucepans
or frying pans to boil dry.
• Do not use the cooking zones with empty cookware or without cookware.