Please comply with these instructions. If you do not, any damage resulting
is not covered by the warranty.
This appliance conforms with the following EU Directives:
– 73/23/EEC dated 19.02.1973 Low Voltage Directive
– 89/336/EEC dated 03.05.1989 EMC Directive inclusive of Amending Di-
– 93/68/EEC dated 22.07.1993 CE Marking Directive
• This appliance should be used only for normal domestic cooking and fry-
ing of food.
• The appliance must not be used as a work surface or as a storage sur-
• Additions or modifications to the appliance are not permitted.
• Do not place or store flammable liquids, highly inflammable materials or
fusible objects (e.g. plastic film, plastic, aluminium) on or near the appli-
• Small children must be kept away from the appliance.
• Only let bigger children work on the appliance under supervision.
• The appliance may only be installed and connected by trained, registered
• Built-in appliances may only be used after they have built in to suitable
built-in units and work surfaces that meet standards.
• In the event of faults with the appliance or damage to the glass ceramic
(cracks, scratches or splits), the appliance must be switched off and dis-
connected from the electrical supply, to prevent the possibility of an elec-
• Repairs to the appliance must only be carried out by trained registered