The laws, ordinances, directives and standards in force in the country of use
are to be followed (safety regulations, proper recycling in accordance with
the regulations, etc.)
Installation may only be carried out by a qualified electrician.
The minimum distances to other appliances and units are to be observed.
Anti-shock protection must be provided by the installation, for example
drawers may only be installed with a protective floor directly underneath the
The cut surfaces of the worktop are to be protected against moisture using
a suitable sealant.
The sealant seals the appliance to the work top with no gap.
Do not use silicon sealant between the appliance and the work top.
Avoid installing the appliance next to doors and under windows. Otherwise
hot cookware may be knocked off the rings when doors and windows are
Risk of injury from electrical current.
• The electrical mains terminal is live.
• Make electrical mains terminal free of voltage.
• Observe connection schematic.
• Observe electrical safety rules.
• Ensure anti-shock protection through correct installation by a qualified
• The appliance must be connected to the electrical supply by a qualified