Cleaning and Care
Take care! Risk of burns from residual heat.
Warning! Sharp objects and abrasive cleaning materials will damage the
appliance. Clean with water and washing up liquid.
Warning! Residues from cleaning agents will damage the appliance. Re-
move residues with water and washing up liquid.
Cleaning the appliance after each use
1. Wipe the appliance with a damp cloth and a little washing up liquid.
2. Rub the appliance dry using a clean cloth.
1. Place a scraper on the glass ceramic surface at an angle.
2. Remove residues by sliding the blade over the surface.
3. Wipe the appliance with a damp cloth and a little washing up liquid.
4. Rub the appliance dry using a clean cloth.
*Scrapers and cleaners for glass ceramic and stainless steel can be purchased in specialist shops
Remove stubborn residues with a cleaner for glass ceramic or stainless
Scratches or dark stains on the glass ceramic that cannot be removed do
not however affect the functioning of the appliance.
Type of dirt
when the appliance has
sugar, food containing sugar
plastics, tin foil
limescale and water rings
cleaner for glass ce-
ramic or stainless
shiny metallic discolouration