Safety and Energy Saving Functions
Safety Cut-Off Function
The oven will switch off automatically if any change of
setting is made, according to the table below (Fig. 16).
If temperature setting is: the oven will switch off:
after 3 hours
from 200 up to 245°C
from 120 up to 195°C
less than 120°C
Child Safety Function
To avoid children switching on the oven, it is possible to
lock the oven controls.
1. If the oven is on, switch if off by pressing button
2. Press buttons
and “ “ at the same time and keep
them pressed for about 3 seconds. The Electronic
Control beeps once and the message ‘
in the display (Fig. 17).
3. The oven is now locked. Neither oven functions nor
temperatures can be selected.
To unlock the oven:
and “ “ at the same time and keep them
pressed for about 3 seconds. The Electronic Control beeps
once and the message ‘
’ disappears. The oven can
now be operated.
"Fast Heat Up" function
After a cooking function has been selected and the
temperature has been adjusted, the cavity will gradually
heat up until the selected temperature is reached. This will
take from 10 to 15 minutes, depending on selected
function and temperature.
If it is necessary to reach the required temperature in a
shorter time, the fast heat up function can be used.
1. Switch the oven on by pressing the "ON/OFF" button
2. Set the required cooking function and temperature as
described in the previous pages.
3. Set the temperature by pressing button “ “ or “ “.
4. Press the "Fast Heat Up Function" button
temperature display shows "
" (Fig. 18).
5. If you press the "Cooking Function" button
temperature display reverts to the selected temperature
and symbol " " flashes for 5 seconds (Fig. 19). During
this intervel, you can adjust the temperature setting by
pressing button “ “ or “ “.
6. When the required temperature is reached, the
Electronic Control beeps for a short time, and the
temperature display reverts to the selected temperature.
This function can be used with any cooking function or