Replacing the Oven Light
Disconnect the appliance.
If the oven bulb needs replacing, it must comply with the
- Electric power: 15 W/25 W,
- Electric rate: 230 V (50 Hz),
- Resistant to temperatures of 300 °C,
- Connection type: E14.
These bulbs are available from your local Service Force
To replace the faulty bulb:
1. Ensure the oven is disconnected from the electrical
2. Turn the glass cover anticlockwise.
3. Remove the faulty bulb and replace with the new one.
4. Refit the glass cover.
5. Reconnect to the electrical supply.