3. Draw a line 100mm from the front edge
of the feet (see Fig.3a) and remove
appliance from its position. Mark off
dimension 'B' (see Fig.4a) back from
line on the centre line of the
to locate the front edge of the
lower bracket. Fix lower bracket (with
two fixing holes) to the floor then
measure the height from floor level to
engagement edge on back of
appliance, dimension 'C' of Fig. 4b.
4. Assemble upper bracket to lower
bracket so that the underside of bracket
is dimension 'C' + 3mm above floor
level. (See Fig. 4b)
Reposition appliance and check that top
bracket engages into appliance back as
shown in Fig. 4b.
1. The battery is located at the front left
hand side of the bottom storage
2. To gain assess to the battery, open the
storage compartment and lift up the
battery holder lid.
3. Fit the new battery ensuring (+) terminal
is next to the (+) sign on the battery.
See Fig. 5.
4. Close the lid of the battery holder.
1. The oven injector is used as a pressure
Remove the oven furniture. Remove
oven burner box retaining clips (one
spring clip from each side) and remove
box front cover. Replace one clip back
into the right hand side of the burner
box. Remove oven burner by removing
the spring clip from the right hand side
of the oven burner and slide burner
injector, whilst easing it forward and
taking care not to strain the F.S.D.