Standard guarantee conditions
We, Zanussi, undertake that if within
12 months of the date of purchase this Zanussi appliance or any part
thereof is proved to be defective by reason only of faulty workmanship or materials, we will, at our option repair
or replace the same FREE OF CHARGE for labour, materials or carriage on condition that:
• The appliance has been correctly installed and used only on the electricity supply stated on the rating plate.
• The appliance has been used for normal domestic purposes only, and in accordance with the manufacturer's
• The appliance has not been serviced, maintained repaired, taken apart or tampered with by any person not
authorised by us.
All service work under this guarantee must be undertaken by a Service Force Centre.
• Any appliance or defective part replaced shall become the Company's property.
• This guarantee is in addition to your statutory and other legal rights.
Home visits are made between 8.30am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Visits may be available outside these
hours in which case a premium will be charged.
This guarantee does not cover:
• Damage or calls resulting from transportation, improper use or neglect, the replacement of any light bulbs or
removable parts of glass or plastic.
• Costs incurred for calls to put right an appliance which is improperly installed or calls to appliances outside
the United Kingdom.
• Appliances found to be in use within a commercial environment, plus those which are subject to rental
• Products of Zanussi manufacture which are not marketed by Zanussi.
If you should move to another country within Europe then your guarantee moves with you to your new home
subject to the following qualifications:
• The guarantee starts from the date you first purchased your product.
• The guarantee is for the same period and to the same extent for labour and parts as exists in the new
country of use for this brand or range of products.
• This guarantee relates to you and cannot be transferred to another user.
• Your new home is within European Community (EC) or European Free Trade Area.
• The product is installed and used in accordance with our instructions and is only used domestically, i.e. a
• The product is installed taking into account regulations in your new country.
Before you move please contact your nearest Customer Care centre, listed below, to give them details of your
new home. They will then ensure that the local Service Organisation is aware of your move and able to look
after you and your appliance.
+33 (0) 3 44 62 29 29
+49 (0) 800 234 7378
+39 (0) 0434 39 4700
+46 (0) 8 672 53 90
+44 (0) 8705 727727
+353 (0) 1 4090751