5. Screw appliance into place and retain the cabinet
through the securing brackets into
the worktop or adjacent woodwork as necessary.
4. The joint cover (B) is to be assembled after having
installed the appliance in the recess.
2. Push the appliance into place. The plug socket
necessary for connection of the appliance to the
electricity supply should be positioned, so that the
plug is not placed in the recess.
3. To adjust the height proceed as follows:
Loosen or tighten the two front feet.
The rear feet are adjusted by turning the screw in
the front kick plate to the left or right.
max. 890 mm
6. To mount the furniture door proceed as shown in