Zanussi Guarantee Conditions
We, Zanussi, undertake that if, within 12 months of the
date of the purchase, this Zanussi appliance or any part
thereof is proved to be defective by any reason only of
faulty workmanship or materials, we will, at our option,
repair or replace the same FREE OF ANY CHARGE for
labour, materials or carriage on condition that:
* The appliance has been correctly installed and used
only on the gas and electricity supply stated on the
* The appliance has been used for normal domestic
purpose only, and in accordance with the
* The appliance has not been serviced, maintained,
repaired, taken apart or tampered with by any person
not authorised by us.
* All service work under this guarantee must be
undertaken by a Zanussi Service Centre.
* Any appliance or defective part replaced shall
become the Company's property.
* This guarantee is in addition to your statutory and
other legal rights.
Home visits are made between 8.30am and 5.30pm
Monday to Friday. Visits may be available outside these
hours, in which case a premium will be charged.
This guarantee does not cover:
* Damage or calls resulting from transportation,
improper use or neglect, the replacement of any light
bulbs or removable parts of glass or plastic.
* Costs incurred for calls to put right an appliance
which is improperly installed or calls to appliance
outside European Community (EC) or European Free
* Appliances found to be in use within a commercial
or similar environment, plus those which are the
subject to rental agreements.
* Products of Zanussi manufacture which are not
marketed by Zanussi.
If you should move to another country within Europe then
your guarantee moves with you to your new home
subject to the following qualifications:
* The guarantee starts from the date you first
purchased your product.
* The guarantee is for the same period and to the same
extent for labour and parts as exist in the new country
of use for this brand or range of products.
* This guarantee relates to you and cannot be
transferred to another user.
* Your new home is within the European Community
(EC) or European Free Trade Area.
* The product is installed and used in accordance with
our instructions and is only used domestically, i.e. a
* The product is installed taking into account
regulations in your new country.
Before you move, please contact your nearest Customer
Care centre, listed below, to give them details of your
new home. They will then ensure that the local Service
Organisation is aware of your move and able to look after
you and your appliances.
+33 (0) 3 44 62 29 29
+49 (0) 800 234 7378
+39 (0) 0434 39 4700
+46 (0) 8 672 53 90
+44 (0) 1753 219897
For general enquiries concerning your Zanussi
appliance or for further information on Zanussi products,
please contact our Customer Care Department by letter
or telephone at the address below or visit our website
Customer Care Department
55-77 High Street
08705 727727 (*)
* calls to this number may be recorded for training
Before calling out an engineer, please ensure you have
read the details under the heading “Something Not
When you contact the Service Force Centre you will need
to give the following details:
1. Your name, address and post code
2. Your telephone number
3. Clear and concise details of the fault
4. The model and serial number of the appliance (found
on the rating plate)
5. The purchase date
Please note that a valid purchase receipt or
guarantee documentation is required for in-
guarantee service calls.