Ensure that the seals around the door, the detergent and rinse
aid dispensers are cleaned regularly with a damp cloth.
We recommend the use of Finish Dishwasher Cleaner every
3 months or run a 65°C wash without dishes using detergent.
Regular use of Finish Dishwasher Cleaner cleans inaccessible
parts, eliminates unpleasant food odours and helps prevent
the build-up of limescale.
Cleaning the central filter
(After each wash)
Scraps of food may accumulate in the drain filter (A) and
should be removed by rinsing the filter under running water.
To remove the drain filter
- simply pull it out by the handle.
Once cleaned, refit the filter by pushing it back to its original
position until it engages.
Cleaning the large filter
If necessary clean the large filter (B) on both sides under
running water, using a brush.
To remove the large filter
1. Remove the spray arm by pulling it upwards on one side.
2. Turn the column (C) anticlockwise by 90° and then slide out
3. Once cleaned refit it following the above instructions in
4. Ensure the filter is in its original position, the handle of the
drain filter should be pointing towards the front of the
The dishwasher must not be used without filters.
Incorrect repositioning and fitting of the filters will
produce poor washing results.
Cleaning the filters is vital to ensure correct operation of
Check that the SID is not clogged with detergent residue. If
necessary rinse it under running water after having removed it
from the basket by twisting it anticlockwise and pulling it
Fasten it back onto the support by turning it clockwise.
Never use your dishwasher without the SID dispenser.
Since SID also ensures correct distribution of the water to
the upper spray arm, running the dishwasher without it
will impair the washing results.
Clean the external surfaces of the machine and control panel
with a damp soft cloth. If necessary use only neutral
detergents. Never use abrasive products, scouring pads or
solvent (acetone, trichloroethylene etc....).
Prolonged periods of non-operation
If you are not using the machine for any period of time you are
1. Unplug the appliance and then turn off the water.
2. Fill the rinse aid dispenser.
3. Leave the door ajar to prevent the formation of any
4. Leave the inside of the machine clean.
Avoid placing the machine in a location where the temperature
is below 0°C. If this is unavoidable, empty the machine, close
the appliance door, disconnect the water inlet pipe and empty
Moving the machine
If you have to move the machine (moving house etc....):
1. Unplug it.
2. Turn the water tap off.
3. Remove the water inlet and discharge hoses.
4. Pull the machine out together with the hoses.
Avoid over tilting the machine during transportation.
Maintenance and cleaning