DESCRIPTION OF THE APPLIANCE
COOL FLOW SYSTEM
A - Thermostat control
B - Interior light
C - Dairy compartment
D - Storage shelf
E - Bottle storage shelf
F - Air circulation slider control
G - Wire shelves
H - Cool Check
I - Glass shelf
J - Salad drawers
K - Freezing fresh food compartment
L - Freezing/Storage compartment
Door reversal directions
1. Disconnect from the electricity supply.
2. Remove all loose items, including food, store food
in a cool place.
3. Gently lay the fridge/freezer on its back with the
top held away from the floor by 5-8 cm (2-3
inches) of packing.
4. Remove the feet (B).
5. Remove bottom hinge (A).
6. Remove the freezer door by releasing it from the
middle hinge (H).
7. Unscrew the middle hinge.
8. Slide out the fridge door from pin (G), unscrew pin
(G) and then screw it down into the hinge hole
provided on the opposite side, after having
removed the small plugs which should then be
fitted on the opposite side.
9. Remove the plastic blanking screws from the left
hand hinge position, refit to the right hand hinge
10.Refit the fridge door and replace the middle hinge
to the left hand side.
11.Replace the door and bottom hinge (A) on the
12.Refit the feet (B).
After completion of the door reversing operation,
check that the door gasket adheres to the cabinet. If
the ambient temperature is cold (i.e. in Winter), the
gasket may not fit perfectly to the cabinet. In that
case, wait for the natural fitting of the gasket or
accelerate this process by heating up the part
involved with a normal hairdryer on a low setting.