REPLACING AN OVEN LIGHT
The type of bulb required is a 300°C, 25 watt
small Edison Screw.
1. Make sure the cooker is cool before you
replace a bulb.
2. Open the oven door and remove the shelves
and wirework runners.
Instructions on how to remove the wirework
runners are given on page 32.
3. Pull the glass bulb cover towards you and
then pull it off. If necessary use a screwdriver
to carefully lever off the cover, taking care not
to damage the oven cavity.
4. Unscrew the bulb by turning it to the left.
5. Fit a new bulb and then replace the glass
6. Refit the wirework runners and replace the
7. Restore the cooker to the electricity supply
and reset the time of day.
Isolate the cooker from the
electricity supply before replacing