Controlling this unit from the web browser
You can control this unit with the web control screen displayed in
the web browser.
• To use this function, this unit and your PC must be connected to the network
• Some security software installed on your PC may block the access of this
unit to your PC. In such cases, configure the security software appropriately.
• We recommend using Internet Explorer 7.x or 8.x as a web browser.
• If you set “Network Standby” (p.74) to “On”, you can display the web control
screen even when this unit is in standby mode.
• You can limit access to this unit from the network devices (PCs, etc.) with
the MAC address filter (p.74).
Start the web browser.
Enter the IP address of this unit in the address bar
of the web browser.
You can check the IP address in “Network” (p.100) in the
• By adding the IP address of this unit to the bookmark of the browser, you will
be able to open it without entering the IP address from the next time.
However, the IP address of this unit may change if you are using a DHCP
Top menu screen
Moves to the control screen for the selected zone.
Turns on/off the power for each zone, or displays the input source and
volume set for each zone.
Moves to the settings screen.
Turns on/off the party mode (p.71).
Turns on/off the power for all zones.
Adjusts the volume or mutes the audio output for the main zone. You can
also switch the step for the volume adjustment.
Reloads the current status of this unit.