Yamaha CRX-332 English/French Owners Manual
Make sure you have all of the following items.
■ Using the remote control
■ Replacing the battery in the remote control
Use the remote control within 6 m (20’) of this unit and
point it toward the remote control sensor.
• Do not spill liquid on the remote control.
• Do not drop the remote control.
• Do not leave the remote control in the following places:
– hot or humid places such as a bathroom or near a heater
– extremely cold places
– dusty places
While pushing the release tab in direction
, slide out
the battery holder in direction
Change the battery when the operation range of the
remote control decreases.
• If the battery grows old, the effective operation range of the
remote control decreases considerably. If this happens,
replace the battery with new one as soon as possible.
• Exhausted battery may leak. If the battery have leaked,
dispose of it immediately. Avoid touching the leaked
material or letting it come into contact with clothing, etc.
Clean the battery compartment thoroughly before installing
a new battery.
• Keep the battery away from children. If the battery is
accidentally swallowed, contact your doctor immediately.
• When not planning to use the remote control for long
periods of time, remove the battery from the remote control.
• Do not charge or disassemble the supplied battery.
(With CR2032 battery)
Keep the USB cap out of the reach
of children, so that it is not
Within 6 m (20’)
Battery insulation sheet:
Remove before using.