3. Press the OK/MENU button to confirm, save and exit to the camera standby mode.
4. The Exposure icon for the option you selected appears on the bottom of the LCD.
This is a special function that allows you to compensate the light conditions when the light source
is not good and you also specifically do not wish to use a flash or tripod. When using ISO
sensitization, please choose the low value ISO to prevent spots or blotches appearing on your
1. Press the Up/Down buttons to select the ISO option in the Setup menu.
2. Press the OK/MENU button.
3. Press the Up/Down buttons to select an ISO value from the menu that appears: