1. Press the Up/Down button and select the Start-up Image option from the
2. Press the Right button to enter the Start-up Image submenu.
3. Press the Up/Down button to highlight and select the Start-up Image option
Off; System; My Image
4. If you select the Off option, no picture will appear on power on.
5. If you select the System option, the Vivitar system graphic will appear on
6. If you select the My Image option, the photo that you selected in the Startup
image section of the Playback mode will appear on power on.
7. Press the OK button to save your choice.
8. Press the MENU button to close the menu and exit the Setup function.
Using this function will delete all the files (including protected ones) in internal
memory or the SD memory card.
Caution: Please make sure to download the images first before using this
feature as all the images sitting in the camcorder will be erased from the card
and internal memory. This process is irreversible.
1. Press the Up/Down button and select the Format option from the menu.