When using the video camcorder for the first time after purchasing it, be sure to
choose a language before using the video camcorder.
1. Press the Up/Down button and select the Language option.
2. Press the Right button to enter the Language submenu.
3. Press the Up/Down button to highlight and select the language you desire.
English; French; German; Italian; Spanish; Portuguese or Dutch
4. Press the OK button to save your choice and for the language interface of
the camcorder to change to the language you selected.
5. Press the MENU button to close the menu and exit the Setup function.
The image of the picture you wish to capture on the LCD can also be displayed on
your TV screen instead when using the TV cable provided.
Before using this feature you need to know what the TV setting is for viewing in your
region. The incorrect setting will cause images to not appear correctly.
1. Press the Up/Down button and select the TV-Out option from the menu.
2. Press the Right button to enter the TV-Out submenu.
3. Press the Up/Down button to highlight and select the TV-Out option you
NTSC ; PAL