CONNECTING YOUR TV
You can control the basic functions of connected audio/video devices using the television’s remote
control if you connect a REGZA-LINK compatible AV amplifier or playback device. For an explanation of
setup and operations, see pages 64–65.
For the setup shown above, you will need three HDMI cables.
• If several devices are connected, the REGZA-LINK feature
may not operate properly.
• For proper operation, it is recommended that you use HDMI
cables with the HDMI Logo (
• This function is available when one PC and one AV amplifier
are connected separately. However, it may not operate
properly if the PC is connected via the AV amplifier.
Before controlling the device(s):
• After completing the above connections, set the REGZA-
LINK Setup menu as you desire (see page 64).
• The connected devices must also be set. For details, see the
operation manual for each device.
• The REGZA-LINK feature uses CEC technology as regulated
by the HDMI standard.
• This feature is limited to models incorporating Toshiba’s
REGZA-LINK. However, Toshiba is not liable for those
operations. Refer to individual instruction manuals for
the back of your television