CONTROLS AND FEATURES
“Flickr” is a online photo sharing service. View
photos that have been shared online by accessing
this feature from your TV.
• You need to configure a home network before using this
feature (see page 11).
• If Network Lock is set to On, it will be necessary to enter
your four-digit PIN code in order to access network features
(see page 55).
In the APPLICATIONS menu, highlight Flickr and
press OK to open the browser.
Upload your photos according to the instruction of
Using the Media Player
This TV allows you to enjoy movie, music and
photo files stored on a USB device connected to
the USB port.
Moreover, you can also play photos, movies or
music files from your PC by connecting the TV to
your home network.
DMP: DLNA CERTIFIED™ Player
DMS: DLNA CERTIFIED™ Server
DMR: DLNA CERTIFIED™ Renderer
DMC: DLNA CERTIFIED™ Controller
• DMP: The TV can control and play content from a DMS.
- A DMS is a device that can function as a server for DMP or
• DMR: The TV can play content from a DMS. Playback is
controlled by a DMC.
- A DMC is a device that can instruct the TV to display
• Do not insert/remove USB device while in use.
• MENU is not available during playback.
• When you want to use your TV as a DMR, set Media Renderer
to On (see “Media Renderer” on page 37).
Media Player Specifications
Interface version: USB2.0 HS
USB Mass Storage Class devices (MSC)
• Connectivity is not guaranteed for all devices.
• Incorrect behavior may occur with a USB hub
File system: FAT12, FAT16 and FAT32
Maximum memory size: Unlimited
DLNA CERTIFIED™ Server: Your PC (for example)
You must obtain any required permission from
copyright owners to download or use copyrighted
content. TOSHIBA cannot and does not grant such