• The Instructions for Use apply to
several versions of this appliance.
Accordingly, you may find descrip-
tions of individual features that do
not apply to your specific appliance.
• The manufacturer will not be held
liable for any damages resulting
from incorrect or improper instal-
• The minimum safety distance
between the cooker top and the
extractor hood is 650 mm (some
models can be installed at a lower
height, please refer to the par-
agraphs on working dimensions
• Check that the mains voltage
corresponds to that indicated on
the rating plate fixed to the inside
of the hood.
• For Class I appliances, check that
the domestic power supply guar-
antees adequate earthing. Connect
the extractor to the exhaust flue
through a pipe of minimum diam-
eter 120 mm. The route of the
flue must be as short as possible.
• Do not connect the extractor hood
to exhaust ducts carrying combus-
tion fumes (boilers, fireplaces, etc.).
• If the extractor is used in conjunc-
tion with non-electrical appliances
(e.g. gas burning appliances), a
sufficient degree of aeration must
be guaranteed in the room in order
to prevent the backflow of exhaust
gas. The kitchen must have an
opening communicating directly
with the open air in order to guar-
antee the entry of clean air. When
the cooker hood is used in con-
junction with appliances supplied
with energy other than electric, the
negative pressure in the room must
not exceed 0,04 mbar to prevent
fumes being drawn back into the
room by the cooker hood.
• In the event of damage to the
power cable, it must be replaced
by the manufacturer or by the
technical service department, in
order to prevent any risks.
• If the instructions for installation
for the gas hob specify a greater
distance specified above, this has
to be taken into account. Regula-
tions concerning the discharge of
air have to be fulfilled.
• Use only screws and small parts
in support of the hood.
Warning: Failure to install the
screws or fixing device in accord-
ance with these instructions may
result in electrical hazards.
• Connect the hood to the mains
through a two-pole switch having
a contact gap of at least 3 mm.
• The extractor hood has been de-
signed exclusively for domestic use
to eliminate kitchen smells.
• Never use the hood for purposes
other than for which it has been
• Never leave high naked flames
under the hood when it is in op-
• Adjust the flame intensity to direct
it onto the bottom of the pan only,
making sure that it does not engulf
• Deep fat fryers must be continu-