• “CAUTION: Accessible parts may become hot when used with cooking
Switch off or unplug the appliance from the mains supply before carrying out
any maintenance work.
• Clean and/or replace the Filters after the specified time period (Fire hazard).
• The Grease filters must be cleaned every 2 months of operation, or more
frequently for particularly heavy usage, and can be washed in a dishwasher.
• The Activated charcoal filter is not washable and cannot be regenerated,
and must be replaced approximately every 4 months of operation, or more
frequently for particularly heavy usage.
• "Failure to carry out cleaning as indicated will result in a fire hazard".
• Clean the hood using a damp cloth and a neutral liquid detergent.
on the product or on its packaging indicates that this product
may not be treated as household waste. Instead it shall be handed over to the
applicable collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic
equipment. By ensuring this product is disposed of correctly, you will help
prevent potential negative consequences for the environment and human
health, which could otherwise be caused by inappropriate waste handling of
this product. For more detailed information about recycling of this product,
please contact your local city office, your household waste disposal service or
the shop where you purchased the product.