• If the instructions for installation for the gas hob specify a greater distance
specified above, this has to be taken into account. Regulations concerning
the discharge of air have to be fulfilled.
• Use only screws and small parts in support of the hood.
Warning: Failure to install the screws or fixing device in accordance with
these instructions may result in electrical hazards.
• Connect the hood to the mains through a two-pole switch having a contact
gap of at least 3 mm.
The extractor hood has been designed exclusively for domestic use to
eliminate kitchen smells.
• Never use the hood for purposes other than for which it has been designed.
• Never leave high naked flames under the hood when it is in operation.
• Adjust the flame intensity to direct it onto the bottom of the pan only, making
sure that it does not engulf the sides.
• Deep fat fryers must be continuously monitored
during use: overheated oil can burst into flames.
• Do not flambè under the range hood; risk of fire.
• This appliance can be used by children aged from
8 years and above and persons with reduced
physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of
experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction
concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards
involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user
maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
• This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with
reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and
knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction
concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.