• Connect the hood to the mains through a two-pole switch hav-
ing a contact gap of at least 3 mm.
• Remove the grease filters (see paragraph Maintenance) being
sure that the connector of the feeding cable is correctly inserted
in the socket placed on the side of the fan.
Upper exhaust flue
• Slightly widen the two sides of the upper flue and hook them
behind the brackets 7.2.1, making sure that they are well seat-
• Secure the sides to the brackets by using the 4 screws 12
x 9,5) supplied.
• Make sure that the outlet of the extensions pieces is aligned
with the chimney outlets.
Lower exhaust flue
• Slightly widen the two sides of the flue and hook them be-
tween the upper flue and the wall, making sure that they are
• Fix the lower part laterally to the hood body by using the 2
screws 12c (2,9 x 9,5) supplied.