Mounting the hood body
• Before attaching the hood body, tighten the two screws Vr lo-
cated on the hood body mounting points.
• Hook the hood body onto the screws 12a.
• Fully tighten the support screws 12a.
• Adjust the screws Vr to level the hood body.
DUCTED VERSION AIR EXHAUST SYSTEM
When installing the ducted version, connect the hood to the
chimney using either a flexible or rigid
pipe ø 150 mm, the choice of which is left to the installer.
• Fix the pipe in position using sufficient pipe
clamps (not supplied).
• Remove any activated charcoal filters.
AIR OUTLET – RECIRCULATION VERSION
• Unfasten the 2 screws fixing the upper bracket 7.2.1.
• Fasten the air outlet connector 15 in its place, using the 2
screws removed as above.
• Join the Connector 15 to the Hood canopy outlet using a rigid
or flexible pipe ø150 mm, selection of which is at the
discretion of the installation technician.
• Make sure that the Activated charcoal odour filter has been