Air outlet – Recirculation Version
• Insert the Connector extensions 14.1 into the side of the Con-
• Insert the Connector 15 into the Support bracket 7.3 and fix it
with the screws.
• Fasten the Support bracket 7.3, fixing it to the upper part with
• Make sure that the Connector extensions outlet 14.1 is in cor-
respondence with the Chimney openings both horizontally and
• Join the Connector 15 to the Hood canopy outlet using a rigid
or flexible pipe ø¸150 mm, selection of which is at the discre-
tion of the installation technician.
• Make sure that the Activated charcoal odour filter has been
Flue assembly - Mounting the hood body
• Position the upper chimney section and fix the upper part to the
frame using the 2 screws 12e (2,9 x 12,7) provided.
• Similarly, position the lower chimney section and fix the low-
er part to the frame using the 2 screws 12e (2,9 x 12,7) provid-
Before fixing the hood canopy to the frame:
• Screw the 2 screws 12f half way into the holes provided in the
sides of the bottom of the frame.
• Remove the grease filters from the hood canopy.
• Remove any activated charcoal filters.
• Lift the hood canopy and engage the screws 12f in the slots (A)
as far as they will go.
• Working from below, fix the hood canopy to the frame (B),
using the 4 screws 12q and 4 washers 22 provided, then tighten
all the screws securely.
• Connect the Hood to the Mains Power Supply, inserting a
bipolar switch with a contact aperture of at least 3 mm.
• Remove the Grease filters (see paragraph “Maintenance”) and
make sure that the Power cable (A) has been properly inserted
into the Suction fan socket.
• Fasten the connector B to the free socket at the side of the