Fixing the frame
• Loosen the two screws fastening the lower chimney and re-
move this from the lower frame.
• Loosen the two screws fastening the upper chimney and re-
move this from the upper frame.
If you wish to adjust the height of the frame, proceed as follows:
• Unfasten the metric screws joining the two columns, located at
the sides of the frame.
• Adjust the frame to the height required, then refit all the screws
removed as above.
• Insert the upper chimney stack from above, and leave it run-
ning free on the frame.
• Lift up the frame, fit the frame slots onto the screws up to the
slot end positions.
• Tighten the two screws and fasten the other two screws provid-
ed with the hood.
Before tightening the screws completely it is possible to adjust
the frame by turning it. Make sure that the screws do not come
out of their seats in the slotted holes.
• The frame mountings must be secure to withstand the weight
of the hood and any stresses caused by the occasional side
thrust applied to the device.
On completion, check that the base is stable, even if the frame
is subjected to bending.
• In all cases where the ceiling is not strong enough at the sus-
pension point, the installer must provide strengthening using
suitable plates and backing pieces anchored to the structurally
DUCTED VERSION AIR EXHAUST SYSTEM
When installing the ducted version, connect the hood to the
chimney using either a flexible or rigid pipe ø 150 or 120 mm,
the choice of which is left to the installer.
• To install a ø 120 mm air exhaust connection, insert the reduc-
er flange 9 on the hood body outlet.
• Fix the pipe in position using sufficient pipe clamps (not sup-
• Remove possible charcoal filters.