For this appliance
• Do not rest any weight or sit on
the open door of the appliance.
• Take care that no objects are
stuck in the doors.
• Have the condition of the
components checked regularly by
• The A-weighted sound pressure
level is below 70 dB (A).
1.2 Identification plate
• The identification plate bears the
technical data, serial number and
brand name of the appliance. Do
not remove the identification plate
for any reason.
1.3 Manufacturer liability
The manufacturer declines all liability
for damage to persons or property
• Use of the appliance other than
• Failure to comply with the
instructions in the user manual;
• Tampering with any part of the
• Use of non-original spare parts.
1.4 Appliance purpose
This appliance is intended for
cooking food in the professional
catering environment. Every other
use is considered improper.
This appliance must not be used by
people (including children) of
reduced physical or mental capacity,
or lacking in experience in the use of
electrical appliances, unless they are
supervised or instructed by adults
who are responsible for their safety.