• Do not leave the appliance
unattended during cooking
operations where fats or oils
could be released.
• Remove all trays and racks which
are not required during cooking.
• Do not insert pointed metal
objects (cutlery or utensils) into the
slots in the appliance.
• Switch off the appliance
immediately after use.
• Do not modify this appliance.
• Have qualified personnel carry
out installation and assistance
interventions according to the
standards in force.
• Do not try to repair the appliance
yourself or without the intervention
of a qualified technician.
• If the power supply cable is
damaged, it must be replaced by
the manufacturer, by Technical
Support or other qualified
personnel in order to ensure a
hazard is not created.
• Do not place containers with
liquids or food products which
can melt during cooking on the
upper shelves which are not
• The floor next to the appliance
could be very slippery. Be very
• The terminal indicated by the
symbol connects components that
are normally earthed. Connect
the appliances appropriately
using this terminal in order to
make sure that they are
• Have the electrical connection
performed by authorised
• The appliance must be connected
to ground in compliance with
electrical system safety standards.
• Disconnect the mains power
• Do not pull the cable to remove
• Use H07RN-F cables
withstanding a temperature of at
least 75 °C.
• The tightening torque of the
screws of the terminal supply
wires must be 1.5 - 2 Nm.