1. Unscrew the cable gland on the back of
the appliance, slide it along the entire
length of the cable and remove it.
2. Unscrew the screws shown in the figure
and remove the cover from the terminal
3. Replace the cable.
4. Make sure that the cables follow the best
route in order to avoid any contact with
5. Follow the instructions in reverse to
replace the cover and the cable gland.
Danger of electrocution
• Disconnect the mains power supply.
• Replacement of the electrical
connection cable must only be carried
out by qualified technical personnel.