Avoid using adapters and shunts as these
could cause overheating and a risk of
(Example of 32A plug and socket)
1. At the back of the appliance, unscrew
the 4 screws to remove the metal cover
of the terminal board.
2. Use a flat-head screwdriver to unhook
and lift the cover to access the terminal
3. Replace the cable.
4. Make sure that the cables follow the best
route in order to avoid any contact with
Danger of electrocution
• Disconnect the mains power supply.
• Replacement of the electrical
connection cable must only be carried
out by qualified technical personnel.