MOUNTING OVEN TO THE WALL
Two people are recommended to attach the Microwave
Oven/Hood to the Mounting Plate.
1. Place cut portion of carton (B) on top surface of range.
Protection of the range cooking surface is recommend-
ed. A protective drop cloth may also be used to cover
the top of the range.
2. Place carton portion (C) on portion (A); then place
oven as shown in Figure 21.
3. Place the oven and the carton portions together on the
top of the range covered with (B). Slide carton portion
(A) toward backsplash until stops. Align the lower back
edge of the oven with the mounting plate.
4. Thread the power supply cord through the hole made
in the bottom of the top cabinet.
5. Hang the oven on the lower edge of the mounting
plate. Rotate the unit upward. See Figure 22. Take
care that the power cord is able to clear the edge of
the hole as the oven is rotated upward. (In the case
of a non-recessed bottom in the top cabinet, the hole
for the cord may need to be enlarged.) Remove the
Hang at these
6. Tighten the two unit mounting screws located in the
grease filter openings. See Figure 23.
7. Install grease filters by fitting into the opening. Push
back and up into place. See Figure 24.
8. Use the two Top Cabinet Screws (D) and two Flat
Washers (E), supplied in the INSTALLATION HARD-
WARE, to attach the unit to the top cabinet. See
9. Make a bundle of the power supply cord and place it
inside the cabinet.