Cleaning and maintenance
Replacing the internal light bulb
1. Completely remove all accessories from
inside the oven.
2. Remove the rack/tray support frames.
3. Remove the bulb cover using a tool (e.g.
4. Slide out and remove the light bulb.
5. Fit the new light bulb.
6. Refit the cover. Ensure the moulded part
of the glass (A) is facing the door.
7. Press the cover completely down so that
it attaches perfectly to the bulb support.
Danger of electrocution
• Disconnect the appliance.
The oven is fitted with a 40W light
Take care not to scratch the
surface of the oven cavity.
Do not touch the halogen light
bulb directly with your fingers, but
wrap it in insulating material.