2. Use a flat-head screwdriver to unhook
and lift the cover to access the terminal
3. Replace the cable.
4. Make sure that the cables follow the best
route in order to avoid any contact with
Level the appliance on the ground using the
adjustable feet. The foot has a range of
• Position the appliance with the aid of a
Pressure on the open door
Risk of damage to the appliance
• Never use the open door to lever the
appliance into place when fitting.
• Avoid exerting too much pressure on the
oven door when open.
Heat production during appliance
Risk of fire
• Veneers, adhesives or plastic coatings
on adjacent furniture should be
temperature-resistant (no less than
Risk of injury
• The appliance support base should not
exceed a height of 1.60 m from the