Instruction for use
4. The appliance should be positioned on a
smooth surface. The two front feet can be
adjusted as required.To ensure that your
appliance is standing upright adjust the two
front feet by turning clockwise or anti-
clockwise, until firm contact is secured with
the floor. Correct adjustment of feet prevents
excessive vibration and noise (Item 4).
5. Refer to "Cleaning and Care" section to
prepare your appliance for use.
Getting to know your appliance
1 - Freezer shelf
2 - Thermostat and lamp housing
3 - Adjustable Cabinet shelves
4 - Wine bottles support
5 - Defrost water collection channel -
6 - Crisper cover
7 - Crisper
8 - Adjustable front feet
9 - Dairy Compartment
10 - Jars shelf
11 - Bottle shelf
Suggested arrangement of food in
Guidelines for obtaining optimum storage and
1. The fridge compartment is for the short-
term storage of fresh food and drinks.
2. The freezer compartment is rated
and suitable for the freezing and storage
of pre-frozen food.
The recommendation for storage as
stated on the food packaging should be
observed at all times.
3. Dairy products should be stored in the
special compartment provided in the door
4. Cooked dishes should be stored in airtight
5. Fresh wrapped produce can be kept on
the shelf. Fresh fruit and vegetables should be
cleaned and stored in the crispers.
6. Bottles can be kept in the door section.
7. To store raw meat, wrap in polythene
bags and place on the lowest shelf. Do not
allow to come into contact with cooked food,
to avoid contamination. For safety, only store
raw meat for two to three days.
8. For maximum efficiency, the removable
shelves should not be covered with paper or
other materials to allow free circulation of cool
9. Do not keep vegetable oil on door
shelves. Keep the food packed, wrapped or
covered. Allow hot food and beverages to cool
before refrigerating. Leftover canned food
should not be stored in the can.
10. Fizzy drinks should not be frozen and
products such as flavoured water ices should
not be consumed too cold.
11. Some fruit and vegetables suffer damage
if kept at temperatures near 0°C. Therefore
wrap pineapples, melons, cucumbers,
tomatoes and similar produce in polythene
12. High-proof alcohol must be stored upright
in tightly closed containers. Never store
products that contain an inflammable
propellant gas (e.g. cream dispensers, spray
cans, etc.) or explosive substances. These
are an explosion hazard.