Drilling the Support surface and Fitting the Hood
• The hood support surface must be 135 mm above the bot-
tom surface of the wall units.
• Drill the support with a ø 4,5 mm drill bit, using the drill-
ing template provided.
• Cut a hole ø 125 mm in size on the support surface, using
the drilling template provided.
• Fix using the 4 screws 12a (4,2 x 44,4) provided.
• The hood can be installed either directly on the bottom sur-
face of the wall units using snap-on side supports.
• Cut a fitted opening in the bottom surface of the wall unit,
• Insert the hood until the side supports snap into place.
• Lock in position by tightening the screws Vf from under-
neath the hood.
• The space between the edge of the hood and the rear wall
can be closed by applying the element 20 provided, using
the screws 12b.