CLEANING METAL CASSETTE GREASE FILTERS
• The filters must be cleaned every 2 months, or more frequently
in case of particularly heavy use of the hood. Filters can be
washed in a dishwasher.
• Pull out the sliding suction panel.
• Remove the filters one by one, after having disconnected the
relative fastening elements.
• Wash the filters, taking care not to bend them. Let them get dry
before refitting them. (The colour of the filter surface may
change throughout the time but this has no influence to the fil-
• When refitting the filters, make sure that the handle is visible
on the outside.
• Close the sliding suction panel.