Be sure to unplug the
appliance from the power
1. Clean the cavity of the oven after using with a slightly damp
2. Clean the accessories in the usual way in soapy water.
3. The door frame and seal and neighbouring parts must be
cleaned carefully with a damp cloth when they are dirty.
4. Do not use harsh abrasive cleaners or sharp metal scrapers
to clean the oven door glass since they can scratch the surface,
which may result in shattering of the glass.
5. Cleaning Tip---For easier cleaning of the cavity walls that the
food cooked can touch: Place half a lemon in a bowl, add 300ml
(1/2 pint) water and heat on 100% microwave power for 10
minutes. Wipe the oven clean using a soft, dry cloth.
Personal Injury Hazard
It is hazardous for
anyone other than a
compentent person to
carry out any service
or repair operation that
involves the removal of
a cover which gives
exposure to microwave
1. Fill a microwave-safe container with 1 cup of cold
water (250ml) along with the utensil in question.
2. Cook on maximum power for 1 minute.
3. Carefully feel the utensil. If the empty utensil is
warm, do not use it for microwave cooking.
4. Do not exceed 1 minute cooking time.
See the instructions on "Materials you can use in
microwave oven or to be avoided in microwave oven."
There may be certain non-metallic utensils that are not
safe to use for microwaving. If in doubt, you can test the
utensil in question following the procedure below.