9. If smoke is emitted, switch off or unplug the appliance
and keep the door closed in order to stifle any flames.
10. Do not overcook food.
11. Do not use the oven cavity for storage purposes.
Do not store items, such as bread, cookies, etc. inside
12. Remove wire twist-ties and metal handles from
paper or plastic containers/bags before placing them in
13. Install or locate this oven only in accordance with the
installation instructions provided.
14. Eggs in the shell and whole hard-boiled eggs should
not be heated in microwave ovens since they may
explode, even after microwave heating has ended.
15.This appliance is intended to be used in household
and similar applications such as:
-staff kitchen areas in shops, offices and other working
-by clients in hotels, motels and other residential type
-bed and breakfast type environments.
16. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by
the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified
persons in order to avoid a hazard.
17. Do not store or use this appliance outdoors.
18. Do not use this oven near water, in a wet basement
or near a swimming pool.
19. The temperature of accessible surfaces may be high
when the appliance is operating. The surfaces are liable
to get hot during use.Keep cord away from heated
surface, and do not cover any vents on the oven.