To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, injury to
persons or exposure to excessive microwave oven
energy when using your appliance, follow basic
precautions, including he following:
1. Warning: Liquids and other foods must not be heated
in sealed containers since they are liable to explode.
2. Warning: It is hazardous for anyone other than a
competent person to carry out any service or repair
operation that involves the removal of a cover which
gives protection against exposure to microwave energy.
3. This appliance can be used by children aged from 8
years and above and persons with reduced physical,
sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience
and knowledge if they have been given supervision or
instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way
and understand the hazards involved.Children shall not
play with the appliance.Cleaning and user maintenance
shall not be made by children unless they are older than
8 and supervised.
4. Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of
children less than 8 years.
5. Only use utensils suitable for use in microwave ovens.
6. The oven should be cleaned regularly and any food
deposits should be removed.
7. Read and follow the specific:"PRECAUTIONS TO
AVOID POSSIBLE EXPOSURE TO EXCESSIVE
8. When heating food in plastic or paper containers,
keep an eye on the oven due to the possibility of ignition.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS