Cleaning and maintenance
4.5 If the appliance is not working properly
This product meets current safety regulations
for electrical appliances. To prevent safety
hazards for users, all technical inspections
or repairs must be carried out by qualified
• The appliance must be checked over
thoroughly by a qualified technician on a
regular basis (at least once a year).
• Any maintenance work must only be
performed by a qualified technician.
• Before performing any kind of
maintenance, unplug the appliance from
the mains and wait for it to cool down if it
has recently been used.
The appliance is not working properly
• The timer knob is positioned on 0.
• The plug is not correctly inserted in the
• The electrical system is damaged or not
• The fuses have blown or the circuit breakers
are off/have tripped.
The appliance cooks food either too
slowly or too quickly
• The temperature setting is incorrect.
Moisture forms inside the oven and on
• Food is being left in the oven for too long
after cooking. Do not leave it in the oven for
more than 15-20 minutes after the end of
the cooking time.
If the appliance is not working
properly, before calling Technical
Support, ensure that the
procedures listed above have