Old and out-of-order fridges
• If your old fridge has a lock, break or remove the lock
before discarding it, because children may get trapped
inside it and may cause an accident.
• Old fridges and freezers contain isolation material and
refrigerant with CFC. Therefore, take care not to harm
environment when you are discarding your old fridges.
• Please ask your municipal authority about the disposal of
the WEEE for the reuse, recycle and recovery purposes.
• Please read the instruction manual carefully before
installing and using your appliance. We are not responsible
of the damage occurred due to misuse.
• Follow all instructions on your appliance and instruction
manual, and keep this manual in a safe place to resolve
the problems that may occur in the future.
• This appliance is produced to be used at houses and it can
only be used in house and for the specified purposes. It
is not suitable for commercial or common use. Such use
will cause the guarantee of the appliance to be cancelled
and our company will not be responsible for the losses to
• This appliance is produced to be used in houses and it is
only suitable for cooling / storing foods. It is not suitable for
commercial or common use and/or for storing substances
except for food. Our company is not responsible for the
losses to be occurred in the contrary case.
BEFORE USING YOUR FRIDGE