• The use of freezer is, storing of deep-frozen or frozen foods for long periods of time
and making ice cubes.
• Do not put fresh and warm foods to the freezer door shelves to be frozen. Only use for
storage of frozen foods.
• Do not put fresh and warm food with frozen food side by side as it can thaw the frozen
• Use the fast freezing shelf to freeze home cooking (and the foods which is wanted to
freeze) more quickly because of the freezing room’s greater freezing power.
• While freezing fresh foods (i.e. meat, fish and mincemeat) divide them in parts you will
use in one time.
• While freezing fresh foods; Maximum amount of fresh food (in kg) that can be frozen in
24 hours is indicated on the appliance label.
• For optimum appliance performance to reach maximum freezing capacity, turn the ther-
mostat knob to position max 24 hours before placing fresh food inthe freezer.
• After placing fresh food in the freezer, 24 hours on max position is generally sufficient,
After 24 hours, don not need to set the thermostat knob to position max.
• Attention; In order to save energy, When freezing small amounts of food, don not need
to set the thermostat knob to position max.
• For storing the frozen foods; the instructions shown on frozen food packages should
always be followed carefully and if no information is provided food should not be stored
for more than 3 months from the purchased date.
• When buying frozen foods ensure that these have been frozen at suitable temperatures
and that the packing is intact.
• Frozen foods should be transported in appopriate containers to maintain the quality
of the food and should be returned to the freezing surfaces of the unit in the shortest
• If a package of frozen food shows the sign of humidity and abnormal swelling it is
probable that it has been previously stored at an unsuitable temperature and that the
contents have deteriorated.
• The storage life of frozen foods depends on the room temperature, thermostat setting,
how often the door is opened, the type of food and the length of time required to transport
the product from the shop to your home. Always follow the instructions printed on the
package and never exceed the maximum storage life indicated.
In some models; while loading the freezing compartment, the loading lines
should not be passed. Otherwise, the door might remain open. In case that
the freezing compartment door is left open, snow formation might occur
in the freezing compartment. The problem shall not repeat itself after the
snowed part is cleaned and it is made certain that its door is fully closed.
Also, not closing the freezing and/or cooling compartment door would
increase your energy consumption.