Activated Charcoal Filter (Recirculation Version)
• This cannot be washed or regenerated, and must be changed when all the command LEDs
start to flash, or at least once every 4 months.
Activating the alarm signal
• In Recirculation Version Hoods, the Filter Saturation Alarm must be activated on installation or at
a later date.
• Press and hold the Delay button (T4) on the keypad for 5 seconds and the following will be dis-
• Leds (L1-L2-L3) flash twice – Activated Charcoal Filter saturation alarm ACTIVATED.
• Leds (L1-L2-L3) flash once – Activated Charcoal Filter saturation alarm DEACTIVAT-
CHANGING THE ACTIVATED CHARCOAL FILTER
Resetting the alarm signal
• Press button T1 (see the paragraph on Use).
Changing the Filter
• Open the lighting unit by pulling on the nocth.
• Remove the Metal grease filters.
• Remove the saturated Activated Charcoal filter, as shown in
• Fit the new Filter, hooking it into place.
• Replace the Metal grease filters.
• Replace the lighting unit.
20 W halogen light.
• Extract the lamp from the lamp holder by pulling gently.
• Replace with another of the same type, making sure that the
two pins are properly inserted in the lamp holder socket holes.