• Connect the hood to the mains through a twopole
switch having a contact gap of at least 3 mm.
• Open the lighting unit by pulling on the notch.
• Remove the filters one at a time by pushing them towards the
back of the group and pulling down at the same time.
Being sure that the connector of the feeding cable is correctly
inserted in the socket placed on the side of the fan.
• Connect the control connector Cmd.
• Connect the Spotlights connector Lux to the socket provided
behind the lighting unit cover.
• Replace the filters, make sure that the handle is visible on the
outside, and the lighting unit.