Mounting the hood body
• Before attaching the hood body, tighten the two screws Vr lo-
cated on the hood body mounting points.
• Hook the hood body onto the screws 12a.
• Fully tighten support screws 12a.
• Adjust screws Vr to level the hood body.
Note: The Hood body should be secured to wall studs. If neces-
sary, install a wood support behind the dry wall, flush mounted
between 2 studs. This will provide the necessary structure and
support for mounting.
DUCTED VERSION AIR EXHAUST SYSTEM
When installing the ducted version, connect the hood to the
chimney using a rigid 6” duct.
• Install the damper 10 ø 6”.
• Fix the duct in position using sufficient pipe clamps (not sup-
DUCTLESS VERSION AIR OUTLET
• Push fit connection 15 onto the hood body outlet.
• Insert the connection extension pieces laterally 14.1 in connec-
• Make sure that the outlet of the extension pieces 14.1 is hori-
zontally and vertically aligned with the chimney outlets. If this
is not the case, adjust the position by either reversing the con-
nection extension pieces 14.1 and then reassemble as described
• Ensure that the activated charcoal filters have been inserted.