RECOMMENDATIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
The Instructions for Use apply to several versions of this appliance. According-
ly, you may find descriptions of individual features that do not apply to your
• The manufacturer will not be held liable for any damages resulting from incor-
rect or improper installation.
• Check that the main voltage corresponds to that indicated on the rating plate
fixed to the inside of the hood.
• The electrical supply must be properly and sufficiently grounded.
Connect the extractor to the exhaust flue through a pipe of minimum diameter
6”. The route of the flue must be as short as possible.
• Do not connect the extractor hood to exhaust ducts carrying combustion fumes
(boilers, fireplaces, etc.).
• If the extractor is used in conjunction with non-electrical appliances (e.g. gas
burning appliances), a sufficient degree of aeration must be guaranteed in the
room in order to prevent the backflow of exhaust gas. The kitchen must have
an opening communicating directly with the open air in order to guarantee the
entry of clean air.
• The range hood has been designed exclusively for domestic use to eliminate
• Never use the hood for purposes other than for which it has ben designed.
• Never leave high naked flames under the hood when it is in operation.
• Adjust the flame intensity to direct it onto the bottom of the pan only, making
sure that it does not engulf the sides.
• Deep fat fryers must be continuously monitored during use: overheated oil can
burst into flames.
• The hood should not be used by children or persons not instructed in its cor-
• Switch off or unplug the appliance from the main supply before carrying out
any maintenance work.
• Clean and/or replace the Filters after the specified time period.
• Clean the hood using a damp cloth and a neutral liquid detergent..
The range hood is equipped with a thermal protector to avoid overheating condi-
tions. If the range hood shuts off in use, press the on/off button to return off range
hood. Wait approximately 90 minutes, then press the on/off button to restart the