Charcoal filter (ductless version)
This filter cannot be washed or regenerated. It has to be replaced when the FC appears on the
display or at least once every 4 months.
Activation of the alarm signal
• In the recycling version hoods the filter saturation alarm has to be activated during the in-
stallation or later.
• Switch off the hood and the lights.
• Press the D-key within 5 seconds until a confirmation of the activated state of filter satura-
tion alarm on the display appears:
• a dot flash twice and show FC - charcoal filter saturation alarm ACTIVATED
• a dot flash once and show FC - charcoal filter saturation alarm DEACTIVATED
SUBSTITUTION OF THE CHARCOAL FILTER
• Switch off the motor and the lighting system.
• Press the G-key for at least 3 seconds (See Use Paragraph).
Substitution of the filter
• Remove the metal grease filters.
• Remove the charcoal filter as indicated in the picture.
• Place the filter again into its seat.
• Place again the metal grease filters into their place.
Warning: This appliance is fitted with a white LED lamp classed
as 1M according to EN 60825-1: 1994 + A1:2002 + A2:2001
standards; maxi-mum optical power emitted @439nm: 7µW. Do
not look directly at the light through optical devices (binoculars,
For replacement contact technical support. ("To purchase contact